Quality of Life in Asheville>Question Details

Cheryl And A…, Home Buyer in 29536

What Kinda People in Asheville?

Asked by Cheryl And April Gray, 29536 Tue Jul 31, 2012

My 14 yr old Daughter Likes Rock/metal Music And Listens To Black veil Brides And Blood on the dance floor.... Do They Have People Similar She Can Hang Out With ? Are People Racist up there . She Happens to be indian black and white.

Answers

2
Hi Cheryl and April,

The thing I like about Asheville is the diversity of thought and culture. Asheville is very tolerant of people who are different and has attracted people from all over. In that sense it is very urban, but still has a small town feel.

You should take a vacation here to get a feel of the area and just talk to people you bump into. My website has links to various sites for additional information under the "local scoop" tab.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Debbie

Deborah H. Francis, GRI, ABR, ePRO, SFR, GREEN, Fine Homes Specialist, CRS Candidate
Prudential Lifestyle Realty
Associate Broker/Realtor®
7 Orchard St., Suite 101
Asheville, NC 28801
cell: 828-553-9019 email: deborah@dhfrancis.com
Please visit my website; http://www.LiveInAshevilleHome.com
"Your Move is My Mission"
Asheville is a very wonderful city full of activities for everyone! From culture to rock to country, you can find everything there, as with most of the areas around Asheville. I find Western North Carolina to be one of the friendliest areas in the USA. If you'd like more info, go onto my website and click on Market Insider where you can get detailed info on any zip code you choose.

Shirley Kelley
828-400-6295