Quality of Life in Brisbane>Question Details

carolyn.kelso, Home Buyer in Foster City, CA

We are possibly relocating to Daly City and I like the look of Brisbane. Is it sunny or cold and foggy? I have read both!!

Asked by carolyn.kelso, Foster City, CA Fri Jan 20, 2012

Answers

4
In general, Brisbane has much more sunny days than Daly City. I live in DC and my business once was located in Brisbane. As to sunny days in DC, yes the Original DC has it, the coastal DC- is FOGGY. Feel free to contact for any further details.
Brisbane is sunny compared to Daly City. I live in Brisabane myself and if it is foggy here in Brisabane then everywhere else is foggy. Also not all parts of Daly City is Foggy. I love living in Brisbane because it looks like living far away from San Francisco and yet so near. It has it's own community and old town.

I will be happy to show you around Brisane if you would like.

Cristy Weglinski
Avant Properties
415-987-3784
Hi Carolyn

With its proximity to San Francisco, the easy commute to both highways and the services of the Bart, Daly city has a lot to offer. Add to that some areas, like Westlake and Broadmoore are less foggy and very family oriented.
The charm of living in Brisbane is unparalleled, Most of the inhabitant of Brisbane would not like to move.. they have the nice weather, glorious views of the Bay and you have the choice between the new modern constructions and the old world charm. Not to mention also the proximity of Brisbane to San Francisco.
All depends on where would you feel comfortable..
I will be glad to help you.. please call me at (650) 291-9792
Juliette Najjar
DRE # 01118110
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
San Mateo
Hi Carolyn,

The answer is that it's a mix in Brisbane. You'll get plenty of sunny days and you'll get a lot of days where you wake up to low clouds that don't burn off until late morning. You can go to this link to see monthly history of weather as measured at the San Francisco airport which is essentially in Brisbane.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSFO/2011/1/20/M…
Web Reference: http://www.movoto.com