New To Texas, Home Buyer in Pflugerville, TX

There has been lots of news on crime really increasing in Pflugerville. Is this a safe are or are things just blown out of proportion?

Asked by New To Texas, Pflugerville, TX Mon Jun 14, 2010

Answers

3
The city of Pflugerville is just like any other growing city and it has grown really fast over the 4 yrs I have lived here. However I do find it to be safe with concerned neighbors which is more then I can say for the city of Austin. If you are thinking of moving here I would recommeded it. The more good citizens we have the less problems we have. Good luck in your search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Another good site is Cityrating.com I just looked up crime statistics for Pflugerville and they are below 1% of the national average for all major crime statistics. As was recommended you can also contact the local police department. I have many friends who live in Pflugerville with their families and it is a very safe area. I personally live in Cedar Park and we just had a murder-suicide a couple days ago. Unfortunately things happen but the Austin area and its suburbs are all well below national averages for crime.

Good luck in your search and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me. I am also a mortgage broker and for my buyer clients I do their mortgages for a much reduced cost over a typical lender.

Best of luck to you.
If you are concerned about crime, your best source of information is the local police department--why not call/visit and ask all your questions, they'll gladly help.