Quality of Life in 28403>Question Details

Stacey, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

The reason I like 2000 Maccumber Ln. is that it is in Maccumber Terrace. I am looking for a community to live in, not just a house on a street.

Asked by Stacey, Wilmington, NC Mon Oct 28, 2013

Answers

4
Hey Stacey,
As everyone else hit you have lots of great communities and neighborhoods in the area to choose from. If I can help you narrow your search just let me know.

Jeff
910-297-7071
Hi Stacey,
Maccumber Terrace is a wonderful community within close proximity to Wrightsville Beach, shopping and dining. There are many different communities in Wilmington that offer lifestyle and not just a house on the street. Feel free to call or email me if you would like to see this home or any other properties.
Bea Desmond
Intracoastal Realty
910-508-0793
http://www.WilmingtonHouseHunters.com
Hi Stacey, We also have many neighborhoods for review. However the only real way to get to know a neighborhood is to spend a little time in them. Let me know and I will set up some searches that will help you to find just the right property. Call me at 910-620-7206 Ed
Hello! Our website is set up especially for people like you! We have pages for about 250 neighborhoods in Wilmington. You can search by the usual parameters - number of rooms, bathrooms, price and you can also search by what the community offers. Take a look and let me know how I can help!