Faith, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

The Rob Clark Condos

Asked by Faith, Los Angeles, CA Tue Apr 8, 2008

I'm thinking of purchasing a 2br/2/ba and wondered if anyone had any inshight on actually living there.

Answers

4
Monique & Joe Carrabba’s answer
Hello Faith,

A friend of mine used to live there maybe 7 years ago when it was an apartment. He really liked living there and it's proximity to Robertson is great. Just be on the safe side. Since it is a conversion you need to be a extra careful with reserves. Read everything and take a hard look at the financials.

Monique Carrabba
The Reavis Group at Keller Williams Wilshire
My sister lives in on of the units. It is an amazing piece of property. Location is perfect. Street is safe, and amenities are truley accomodating. Good luck in any decision you make!
Web Reference: http://www.marcwizman.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2008
Our office sold a couple units in that building. It's a fantastic location. Very close to everything.
Hi Faith,
The location of the Rob Clark is GREAT, however I had two clients that past on the development because of quality and lack of management and reserves(One decided on Beverlywood and the other Hollywood.)This is typical with most developments but be careful when purchasing a "conversion" lenders can be a bit more conservative especially on how many renters vs homeowners live in the building.
Jill Lowy