Quality of Life in Sonora>Question Details

Workathome, Home Buyer in La Grange, IL

Tell me about the internet it Sonora: speed, cost, dependability, types available.

Asked by Workathome, La Grange, IL Sat Feb 26, 2011

Answers

3
We live in Sonora and have excellent internet service with our provider. Our home is wireless.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
We have many options for internet in Sonora, but availability varies greatly by area. DSL and Cable are the fastest options but the most limited. A few companies offer wireless broadband options with speeds ranging from 1 to 5 mbs.
Hello-The internet connections and accessability is very good here considering the mountain terrrain. DSL is availability as well as wireless. Some areas wireless doesn't work so well. When you are purchasing a home or property here you need to double check the area as there are some areas that are way back and out yonder that will not have it.
I work from my home office and have very good service. I'm in Columbia in Gold Springs. Wireless is not good here but I don't use my laptop at my home office. I have very fast DSL.
Are you planning soon to move to this area? I would love to be your agent. Go to my website http://www.wildflowerproperties.net to check me out. Be sure and read my Winter Newsletter.
I have been in this area 21 years and am very knowledgeable.
Thanks for writing,
Maggie