Quality of Life in Columbia>Question Details

Todayschalle…, Home Buyer in Columbia, SC

Relocating to Fort Jackson and looking for a rural area with a house with some land approx 3-5 acres. Can anyone suggest an area?

Asked by Todayschallenges, Columbia, SC Tue Apr 24, 2012

Answers

10
Hi! My name is Angie Finch with Russell and Jeffcoat Real Estate. I have a great listing in Hopkins on 4.4 acres that may interest you. This home is convenient to Fort Jackson, Shaw AFB, and McEntire AFB. The property has 3 garages and a nice storage area for hobbies or potential business uses. It is the largest piece of property in this very private residential area, and is adjacent to the Hunting Creek subdivision. You can join Hunting Creek's recreational facilities if you choose without the restrictions of the Homeowner's Association.

Please email me if you would be interested in more information on this property at ahfinch10@gmail.com or call (908) 309-7003.
I am currently renovating a property in the Sandy Run area. Sandy Run is a rural area approximately 13 miles from Ft Jackson. The house has 2 BR, 1 Bath approximately 1100 sq ft on 5 acres of land with lots of hardwoods and a natural spring at the back of the property. The propety is very private but not isolated.
Call me to discuss what type of home you are looking for and I am sure we find the home that meets your needs.
I am currently showing clients with exactly that description. I have been showing properties on the market and some that are not on the Mutiple Listing. If you would like me to send you those properties.. Just contact me direct. 803-730-6330 Ene Swagart Coldwell Banker
If you've not found one with one of the great agents who've already answered you, I have a listing that's a secret listing that's not on the market. It's a low maintenance all-brick home on some acreage. It's very convenient to Fort Jackson. It is fenced in back and has 2 sheds.

Interested? Call me directly or check out my website at http://www.jaekimhomes.com. You'll be glad you did!
Kershaw county (Elgin, Lugoff, Camden, Kershaw) would be a great area for you! Low taxes, mostly rural and not that far of a drive to Ft. Jackson. I have helped several military families moving this way and I come from a military family so being there for people like you is something I really enjoy! I would love to help you find a home and I have a few houses in mind that I think you would like. Feel free to call or email me anytime at brandybradley1@yahoo.com or 803.669.1011. I will be glad to show you around and help you with your move to Fort Jackson. Thank you for your service!
Very Respectfully,
Brandy Bradley
Home Shop Realty
Citadel '08
There are several good areas close to Fort Jackson! Blythewood, Elgin, Lugoff, Eastover, and Hopkins. If you could send me your email address I would forward you over some listings that meet what your looking for and take it from there. You can also check out listings on my website, http://www.miketaylorhomes.com.
I, like Pholona, was going to recommend Blythwood or Elgin. Both have rural areas not far from the Fort with acerage available. You have several good options here.
Blythewood is another area you may want to consider. Send me your contact information and I would be happy to send you some listings that meet your criteria. Talk to you soon!
Welcome to the area! Shoot me your email address and I will set you up on an automatic search.
Hopkins and Eastover are two areas for consideration. Feel free to visit my site to search those areas. Also.... If you send your email address to me.... I'd be happy to send some listings to you. I look forward to hearing from you.