Quality of Life in Jasper>Question Details

Michelle Wal…, Other/Just Looking in Jasper, FL

My son is about to turn 18 years old. I want to get a small home on my land for my hanicapped son.

Asked by Michelle Walls, Jasper, FL Tue Oct 21, 2008

Is there any funding for something like this he is on ssi and I don't really have handicapped facuilties and it is getting impossible to care for him so I want a home for him that is hadicapped so he can get home health care.

Help the community by answering this question:


You might look at some type of Government Grant or City /state funding program. Also I would check into Habitat for humanity or your local church- Carpenters for Christ Program.

Hope this helps
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer