Charlotte, Other/Just Looking in Sacramento, CA

Moving to Havasu ,whats the best cell phone company for wireless

Asked by Charlotte, Sacramento, CA Fri Nov 28, 2008

I have Verizonwireless, can I expect good reception in LHC?

Answers

5
Hi Charlotte,
It you want great coverage go with Verizon. They are the only signal from the middle of the lake, the foothills, or the middle of the Super WalMart. Yesterday while shopping I constantly heard "I only have one bar" or "I don't have a signal". I checked by Blackberry and I had three to four bars each time. The only draw back is no Havasu local number. I have a Parker number. Since just about everyone is using cells now it really doesn't matter.
Terry Commeau
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
Charlotte, I've spent quite a bit of time in that area of the State, have had multiple carriers and have had the best coverage (signal) with Verizon. Good Luck,
Elaine Lekas, Realty Executives
Charlotte, Sprint is the carrier of choice for us "Havasuvians". Liz Miller, Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
We decided to keep our Sprint cell phone instead of paying additional for a land line. It has served us well. The only drawback is the area code but that's easily overcome.
Hi Charlotte,

Not only is Sprint the one with the strongest signal in Lake Havasu, it's also the only provider with the new Palm Pre cell phone!