Quality of Life in Columbus>Question Details

J5hollister, Renter in Columbus, OH

Moving to Columbus, OH to work at Abbott Labs. Would like a nice neighborhood, not to expensive, good school district a must!!?

Asked by J5hollister, Columbus, OH Thu Aug 4, 2011

Would like to be 30 minutes or less from work, perferbly North of city, and I have 2 boys under age of 3 for more info.

Answers

3
Donna Mathias’ answer
Hi there...this is Donna from Re/Max Town Center...I'd be happy to help. If you could fill me in on a little more search criteria, such as price, bedrooms, etc. I could send you an email with homes to look at. Lots of great school districts here as well...of course researching them on the internet is the best way - lots of schools have posted their "grade cards" online...you can reach me at donnamathias@remax.net. Good luck and welcome to Columbus!
I'm not a Realtor, but I know Columbus. Bexley has the best public school system, and is easy access to Abbott. Arlington/Upper Arlington would be 2nd for best public schools in Columbus. Also, Fort Hayes is a terrific school choice. Clintonville has a lot to offer for the money.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
You have some really good criteria but more questions would need to be answered. What do you like in a neighborhood for it to be nice? Check the state of Ohio's website for school rankings as well.