Quality of Life in Tennessee>Question Details

Beda, Home Buyer in 92025

Moving from California we don't like, to Tennessee, Georgia, S .Carolina or N. Carolina .Close to Smoky Mount.

Asked by Beda, 92025 Sun Sep 21, 2008

We are looking for small acreage by larger city. No kits. We are in real-estate.
We are considering these places: In Tennessee three areas .Johnson City, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. Georgia: Athens and Gainesville. S. Carolina Greenville, Spartanburg. N. Carolina Asheville.

Where is nicest countryside, most friendly residents, and best weather and not to many rules and regulations like in California?

Answers

4
We moved from South Fl to Gainesville GA and LOVE it. We have had a child since we move here so we have to move to Knoxville to be near family but would Highly recommend Gainesville near the country club district, North Hall. Great town! View the moutains when I drive home everyday. Lots of stuff to do close by and great restaurants. We are selling at home at a great price over 4200+ square feet.
Look at the Cumberland Plateau. Been a broker here 35 years. Near Knoxville and Chattanooga. County is the retirement capitol of Tennessee. You picked the reasons. Your money will go farther here. E-mail me and I'll send websites or call and chat. DAVE@ DavidDeVos.com
Hello!
Moved from FL to TN. Best move I ever done. Living in the upper Cumberlands near Cookeville. 45 min. to Nashville airport, 1 1/2 hours from Knoxville . Cookeville has lots of Restaurants and shopping and great prices for acreage. Mild Winters ( twice snow last winter 1") Fabulous Fall, great Spring and hot summers.
Low Property taxes and low cost of living. You should take a look at my Web site. Lots of information about our great area. Something to consider.
Web Reference: http://www.LiloRealtor.com
Dear Beda,
Well have you hit our button!! This is all we do all day long. We spend every minute of every day understanding the areas you just listed. Depending on so many factors, I can think of a handful of places you should consider. I am surprised that Johnson City was on your list and would love to hear your reasoning. What about Asheville or Waynesville, NC? Both are great places to consider also. Their are many communities around Knoxville that you should consider also. Let's talk and learn more about what your life and personal expectations are so we can help narrow down your search.
The Schaffer Realty Group
Marian Schaffer
email my partner at terry@marianschaffer.com or call us at 877-367-8773. We would truly enjoy helping you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 21, 2008