Quality of Life in Kimball>Question Details

Mklogun, Other/Just Looking in Kimball, NE

Looking to move to kimball here in the near futre, and as any parent i have concerns and questions about where i am moving my children... i currently

Asked by Mklogun, Kimball, NE Fri Jan 1, 2010

live in a relativly small town in wyoming however the crime and drug element has overcome our little town in the past 5 yrs its turned to an undesirable place to live, plz can i ask how is the crimal element as far as a safe place to raise my kids....

Answers

1
Mklogun,

As with any city, there are websites that you can utilize to gather info. on crimes.

Our out-of-state clients, when researching our areas, have pursued reading the local newspapers online, checked with the local police departments, Megan's law, check the ratings of the local school districts, and most of all an Realtor that a specialist in that particular area.

A Realtor can direct you away from particular areas/properties of concern. Even at that, it is best to educate yourself so you don't have rely on other's instincts of what is a good area or bad.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.weberhomes.INFO