Quality of Life in Windsor>Question Details

Lucy Hernand…, Renter in

Looking to move to Sonoma County, but not sure what is the best area for my family. I see Windsor schools are distinguished. Any info on Windsor? Thx

Asked by Lucy Hernandez, Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

5
Lucy Hernandez’s answer
I am interested in finding a rental house. I am needing a 3/2. Please feel free to email me at lucyconsulting9@gmail.com

Any leads or potential rentals in the area of Windsor, CA please advise. I really would like to move my family there in the next 30-60 days.

Lucy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Dear Lucy,

Windsor was voted as one of the top 100 "Playful Cities in the USA" for the many parks and family friendly events that Windsor has throughout the year. I have lived in Windsor for 19 years. I have two grown children and five grand children. My children have moved back to Windsor to raise their children here. We all love Windsor and would not want to move any where else.

Good luck with your move. If I can be of assistance to you in anyway please call me.

Kathy Villegas
Creative Property Services
Windsor
707-478-8467
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Thank you Kathy, I truly appreciated the chat and information today.
Flag Sun Sep 22, 2013
The school's in Windsor are great and getting better. They have a newer High school and the school board keeps building more on campus to add to the learning experience. They also have great sports fields and Coaches to help the Kids out if they choose that route.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Please check out my blog where I talk about the different areas of Sonoma County that I have lived in since 1971 when I arrived from the East Coast! I would be happy to take you on a tour of some of the different areas of the county and explain the pluses of each area. Feel free to drop me an email, I have helped many people locate here, and re-locate here after many years of being away. Besides school districts, other considerations might be areas to shop, travel distances to work, whether you like the cooler west county fog areas, or warmer inland parts of the county! Best, Terry
Terry Bell, Realtor
Creative Property Services
Sonoma County
707-292-5712
http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
DRE#01414808
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
I happen to live in Windsor and my children have gone through (and two still attend) the public schools here and we have been very happy with them. In addition to being a great place to live and having a family oriented community with many activities, Windsor has also been noted as having the lowest crime rate of any city in Sonoma County.

Maria Carillo high school In the Rincon Valley area of Santa Rosa is also very good, As is West Sonoma County unified High School District which includes Analy High (in the City of Sebastopol) and El Molino High in Forestville (where I attended). All of the high schools I mentioned above also have good elementary and middle schools nearby.

If you have any other questions, just call me anytime at 707-836-3445 or e mail me at mike4realestate@yahoo.com http://www.sonomacountyhomepro.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013