Richard Burt…, Both Buyer and Seller in Lisbon, CT

Looking to move from Lisbon, CT to East Hampton/East Haddam area

Asked by Richard Burton, Lisbon, CT Fri Jul 11, 2008

Looking to move from Lisbon, CT to East Hampton/East Haddam area to put my wife closer to work and our daughter into a better school system for pre-college journalism courses.
Any advice or past experience's you want to share ?

Answers

6
Hi, Richard,
I live in East Hampton and would very much like to ease the process of house shopping for you. Call me at 860-212-4318.
this is misdirected to me as we are working in the hamptons, ny.
I am not sure who Alison Perrin is or how she even knows who I am..... I have no recolection of ever doing business with this person nor am I familiar with this name. I operate an exceptional Consignment Store and a Redecorating Business and have had zero complaints. I would appreciate Alison contacting me so I am know who she is and why she is so upset with me. I would think if someone disliked me I would know who they are.
After you find your house, do not use Diane Bohmiller as a decorator. She is rude and totally unprofessional.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 5, 2009
Hi Richard - as an agent living and working in East Hampton I could tell you everything you would like to know. East Hampton is a wonderful community! Give me a call to find out more 860-539-5373
Web Reference: http://www.carlguild.com
I would advise driving through both towns thoroughly to pinpoint the areas that you like. Then you can go on our site http://www.rachelthomasrealty.com, click on the research button and you will be able to compare the schools and also get demographics. I have lived in both towns and know them well. If after doing your own research you would like to get together to discuss your housing needs I would be more than happy to help you.
Maureen O'Grady 860-767-8635