Quality of Life in 21502>Question Details

George, Home Seller in 21502

Looking for quality of life? Cumberland, MD, is a great place to live, for your family or to retire to. It

Asked by George, 21502 Sun Mar 16, 2008

has mountains, river valleys, quaintness, great residential architecture, low cost of living, low crime and easy access to major metro areas of Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Atlantic shore beaches. I have a great Craftsman-style house for sale in the prestigious West End. Contact me.

Answers

3
Hey George...may want to post your house on http://www.craigslist.com
Thanks Deborah. Good advice for the average seller. I'm flipping, have a lawyer and ample marketing experience. I'm listing my FSBO everywhere I can and everywhere I think people looking to buy will find it. I'd be happy to work with a buyer's agent. If you have a client looking for value in a low cost of living area with low crime, great quality of life, scenic environment, and easy access to major metro areas, contact me. Thanks, again...
If you are listed w/ a Reatlor, you could ask your Reatlor to submit your lisitng to Trulia and other sites. That would be more effective, and better received than a solicitation or ad here.

Good luck w/ selling your home....Voices just isn't the place to promote a listing for sale, though.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ