Arn Cenedella, Real Estate Pro in Menlo Park, CA

Looking for a charming walkable neighborhood in MB? Where should I look! Any thoughts on Market Common development?

Asked by Arn Cenedella, Menlo Park, CA Sun Mar 20, 2011

Answers

8
Cypress Estates Subdivision. Motivated seller due to upcoming job relocation deadlines. Small, quiet brick home community.
Listed on MLS, one owner home, custom built, move in ready! check out 15 photos, including a pond view behind home.
184 Cypress Estates Drive
Murrells Inlet, SC.

10 minutes south of Market Commons. If not interested in our home, We encourage you to really check out Murrells Inlet.A little farther but, not that far, a slower pace, south of tourist attractions and traffic.
Market commons is centrally located with variety of houses and condos in different price ranges. It is within walking distance to restaurants, fitness center, movie theater, grocery store and wide sand beaches of the State Park. Depending on your price range, Surfside Beach is another choice.
Would you kindly call me @ 843-450-7546 or email fleurette@sc.rr.com in order to discuss your needs in depth as to price range, number of bedrooms, baths whether you are relocating or using the property as second home.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Fleurette Elliott
Hi everyone:

Thanks for all the helpful responses.

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to NC and SC next spring as so I am just doing some research on possible areas to relocate too.

Thank you.

Arn
Hello Arn,

Market Commons is an up and coming development still very much under construction and could be a good choice for you. Another good choice could be Briarcliffe Acres (north part of Myrtle Beach), within walking distance of Barefoot landing and everything it has to offer. It also is one of only two neighborhoods directly on the beautiful blue Atlantic Ocean with its own private beach, cabana, and parking. Most have called it a paradise.

Depending on your preferences, Georegetown or Conway may be just right for you. I won't know that until I talk to you. You're from Menlo Park...lovely community...I still think Briarcliffe Acres may be the right spot for you, however, I don't know enough about your circumstances to say for sure. Call me Arn.

Smiles,
Beverly Witt
843-421-2472
Hi Arn! The Market Common Development is a fantastic neighborhood with a variety of condos, townhouses, and single-family detached homes from which to choose. You would be less than a mile to the beach, plus within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, live music and attractions, parks, picnic areas, and fitness center. The following links will connect you to a variety of real estate options in the Market Common area.

Market Common Condos and Townhouses http://ow.ly/4ikJU
Market Common Homes http://ow.ly/4ikGC

In addition to the Market Common neighborhoods, I also like Conway and Surfside Beach. If you're interested in relocating from California to our area, you won't be disappointed. We have lower taxes and insurance costs, extremely affordable real estate, southern hospitality, gorgeous beaches, and beautiful weather. Please contact me to discuss your personal interests, and I'll give you my honest, professional advice. I'm a South Carolina native, with almost 10 years real estate experience in Myrtle Beach, and look forward to helping you.
If you want 15 miles of Lakes to walk or boat around, then I would suggest Plantation Lakes in Carolina Forest. I live in Waterford Plantation, which is a Golfing Community with plenty of sidewalks to walk all throughout the day or night. If your 55+, then I would suggest Myrtle Trace a retirement community with plenty of friendly people, the problem there is that you can't get past two or three houses without talking to someone! When in town look us up.
Web Reference: http://www.FERWORNTEAM.com
Market Common is GREAT!!!!! It has shopping, restaurants and you can live in the middle of it all.
Market commons is a very nice place. A little back from the beach area. Feel free to call me any time and I will talk about Myrtle Beach area with you. The area has a lot to offer....