Quality of Life in Simsbury>Question Details

Huffiesmom, Home Buyer in Simsbury, CT

Looking for a Simsbury neighborhood where kids (all ages through upper teens) come outside to shoot hoops,etc

Asked by Huffiesmom, Simsbury, CT Sun Aug 16, 2009

We are planning a relocation to Simsbury next summer. We are looking for a home in a kid-friendly neighborhood.

Have your teens use facebook... Many areas of Simsbury have quiet streets and cul-de-sac locations. However, some of these neighborhoods seem to be populated with families who are already sending their children away to college and graduate school! After you look for homes in your price range and map them to avoid busy streets or areas that are too far from schools or other amenities (Simsbury is quite spread-out geographically), I would rely on the teens in your family to provide the next filter. They will have a chance to participate in the process and you will gain some insights which will make your move smoother.

For an accurate search without so many ads, visit http://www.CTReal.com. You can also reach this directly from the first page of my website...
I'd be happy to send you listings in Simsbury. If you send me more information as to exactly what you're looking for, I'll set you up for automatic e-mails with all the current listings. That should give you a better idea of the market in the area you'd like to relocate in.
Let me know if I can assist!
Good Luck in your housing search!