Quality of Life in Denver>Question Details

Penelope.mar…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is there help for someone who was released from jail with a family that is homeless,food,jobs?

Asked by Penelope.martinez5, New York, NY Mon Aug 6, 2012

I was recently released from jail i am a devoted, loving father with a family that is homeless im trying not to return to crime as a source of income. I am very sincere on turning my life around for me and my kids and also want to rehabilitate my way off thinkng

Answers

4
Denver has extensive resources for Families. Start with the Denver Rescue Mission.
If you are in Denver, try contacting the Denver Rescue Mission. I am guessing that other cities, like New York, probably have similar rescue missions.
Of course there is, some of the best programs are for past inmates. It is so hard to start over for most, this why those programs exist.

What do you like to do? We would be happy to assist in any way we can.

Craig Hindes
Broker
Save a Child Housing
arscorp@comcast.net
Yes, there is help. We donate to MetroCare Ring in uptown. They provide groceries, toiletries and social services help without qualification and serve 500 people a day.