Quality of Life in Phoenix>Question Details

Patty Lopez, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

Is there anyone out there that can really really help me? Iam looking for A RENTAL

Asked by Patty Lopez, Phoenix, AZ Sun Nov 18, 2012

I have finally moved from deer valley and Iam very miserable ! still trying to repair my credit and Iam living in a sm 2b1b historic hm and not very happy! makes me feel historic myself! this is about the 3rd time visited trulia and really never got the help in finding a place for me and my sm tea cup chihihuas????

Answers

7
Cynthia La Cour’s answer
Patty, although there is a real demand for quality rentals, there are some great places for rent to call home! At AZ Property Solutions we offer full service property management, contact me and lets get started on finding you the perfect place!

Cindy La Cour
Az Property Solutions
cindy@az-property-solutions
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
I have two homes for rent - one in Surprise around 1,700 sf, one in Avondale around 2,100 sf. Both are 3-bedrooms. Let me know if you're interested! :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
sorry! not Surprise or Avondale but much appreciated! personal reasons!
Flag Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi Patty,
I have homes available today as well as homes coming available soon just depending on your time frame. Easy qualifying, and I can have you into something by the Thanksgiving weekend if your looking to move right away.

I am available today just give me a call at 623-330-2937.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Diane Van Campen
623-330-2937
Hi Patty,

I do have a couple of townhouses in phoenix and glendale available to rent. Please give me a call if you are interested.

Jay Khan, Realtor
One Stop Realty
480-747-0444
Patty,
What area are you looking to rent? Email me at bestagentkw@aol.com and let me know where-price and when you want to move and I'll get back to you on Monday.

Best-
Donna Leeds
REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Patty

Help is available, we help people find rentals.

Lets connect and put a plan in place to find your next home.

Doug

doug@mcvinua.com
I will really help you. Let me know what you are looking for and i will get started in the morning.
thank you lots Chris will do
Flag Sun Nov 18, 2012