Quality of Life in 90717>Question Details

Mecho444,  in Lomita, CA

Is there any information regarding eating and exercise habits of the residents of West Hollywood in general?

Asked by Mecho444, Lomita, CA Sat May 2, 2009

Answers

2
Dear Mecho,
Yes there is a wealth of demograhic data available for every type of question you might have about an area. This type of data is commonly available with Commercial Brokers. You won't find that Residential Agents have access to this type of information.
I use demographic data frequently, especially, for residential condo/townhome or mixed use projects on which I work with developers but I have never seen direct data of the kind you are looking for. ESRI is very good and at times you could use US government data though do remember that it is likely to be dated and you will have to extrapolate and make projections which could increase the risk and make your results unreliable. As a developer you may have used regression analysis when applying statistical data for projections and will appreciate the risks you run.

My suggestion is to try and contact the marketing and research departments of established food and fitness chains and see if you can buy it from them.

Bob Khalsa
Broker
United America Realty
213-926-5847
bobfoxbat@gmail.com