Quality of Life in Tampa>Question Details

Juliet Yaques, Home Buyer in Tallahassee, FL

Is Seminole Heights in the Tampa area a nice neighborhood? Thinking about moving for my autistic daughter so she can go to school at FACE.

Asked by Juliet Yaques, Tallahassee, FL Sat Nov 16, 2013

Answers

5
the realtor i had when i moved here from nj lives in seminole heights area. call monique caldwell 813-728-8823. good luck mike hojnaski.
Thank you! This is still a few years down the road but I thought I'd start looking into it.
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hello Juliet

It is. I was born and raised right here in the Tampa area and I love it here. Seminole Heights is one of those areas that has undergone significant changes over the years. Your can find me online at TampaHomeTalk.com or call us at 813.936.2302

Katrina Madewell
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Host of Tampa Home Talk
Every Saturday at 4pm on 1250 WHNZ
TampaHomeTalk@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Juliet,

I would love to talk to you about your move to the Tampa area. I am very familiar with Seminole Heights and can help with your questions. Please review my profile and recommendations on Trulia and give me a call. I am a business partner with two local schools and serve on their Advisory Committees, so I have a unique insight into the area schools. With 3 children if my own, I understand the complexities involved moving schools.

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Signature Realty Associates
TracyHoytReltor@gmail.com
Yes it's a nice area of Tampa I know a great agent that works in that area I could refer you to if you need some help..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013

It is a really growing area and a lot is happening in that community. There are a lot of older homes with tons of character and charm and buyers are going into that area and remodeling them. The location is great and close to many things. A big plus for that area is that restaurateurs are opening up trending and hip restaurants. It's been my experience that when these things are happening in an area that means good things and opportunity for homeowners.

If you would like to have a chat and discuss the area and homes I'd love to assist you.

Cody Powell, Realtor
CDPE, CIAS, LCAM
J.Powell Enterprises, LLC
O. 813.843.8311
C. 904.710.8057