Linda, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

Is Rancho Bernardo a 55 community?

Asked by Linda, San Jose, CA Sun Mar 9, 2008

Answers

14
Hi Linda,
I noticed that your profile says you are in San Jose! Your question is about Rancho Bernardo demographics - You may enjoy this site to search for community demographics by zip code, city , state etc.
Enjoy:
http://www.soldbyvickib.com/professional1.shtml
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 19, 2008
Hi Linda,
There are some subdivisions that are for 55 and over but not all Rancho Bernardo.
Best of luck,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 10, 2008
A few places but overall, no. There are many different companies located there as well.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 9, 2008
Linda,
Here is some information about senior housing in the Rancho Bernardo area. http://www.senioroutlook.com/results.asp?newsearch=true&…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 9, 2008
Hi Linda,

Yes, like the above responses Rancho Bernardo does have two well maintained 55+ communities: Seven Oaks and Oaks North. They are located just off Interstate 15, and about 20 miles north of downtown San Diego and are great choices for any active adult retirement lifestyle. These communities have many recreational benefits and host an active calendar of community events and activities.

If you'd like more information on these communities or others in San Diego County, feel free to contact me. I'm an San Diego native and my office is in Rancho Bernardo--I know the areas well.

Best!

Missie.Bono@coldwellbanker.com or 858-676-6128
Hi Linda,

Having grown up in Rancho Bernardo, I remember thinking everyone seemed so old, so I would have once said, absolutely it is a 55+ community. Now that I am closing in (not too quickly though) on that elusive 55, the community appears younger. There are Oaks North and Seven Oaks, which are subdivisions of Rancho Bernardo, that have 55+ age restrictions. However, there are many other subdivisions of RB that are not age restrictive, yet have many fine amenities that would appeal to the 55 plus crowd. I may be biased, but there are few communities that have more to offer than Rancho Bernardo. We would welcome you with open arms!

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Rancho Bernardo is not soley a 55 +yr community, however, it does have sub divisions that are strickly senior communities. They offer many activities, including golf, swimming, exercise classes, etc. Rancho Bernardo being east of the I15 cooridor enjoys sunshine, with less fog and haze. 78F. throughout the winter
Yes. You should also check out Escondido. The service noted below may be able to help you find what you are looking for. http://neighborhoodphotosandiego.googlepages.com/homepage
Rancho Bernardo is one of the first master planned communities in the USA. It is a very diverse community with everything form singles to retirees. It has several areas that are 55+ with various types of homes including SRF, town homes, condos, and various levels managed care. Many are located on or around a golf course.

RB was hit last October with wildfires and had 300+ homes destroyed. The community really came together with an outpouring of support and help for our neighbors. Many of the families that lost their homes are now rebuilding with many completed.

RB is a great place to live with many activities for all ages

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me anytime at 888-505-8267

Oaks North and Seven Oaks are the two 55+ communities. Oaks North is newer...maybe a little better appointed...and a little more expensive. Both are close to all and have a fair amount of inventory right now.

Good Luck!!
Rancho Bernardo is a vibrate community for all age groups. It has become a primary employment center for major regional and national corporations. We are considered one of the largest and most experienced providers of rental housing alternatives in this important sub-market including some appealing communities for active-seniors. Call our North County Office located in the heart of Rancho Bernardo 858-487-4004 to get help with your particular requirements.
Web Reference: http://www.FBS-PM.com
There are a few 55+ communities in Rancho Bernardo.....visit my website for a listing of the communities....on the left side of my home page you will see a Senior Link that you can click on. The first link will take you to various seniors communities thru out North San Diego. You can click on the pictures to get more information. Please feel free to contact me for a personal free consultation in guiding you thru the decision making process. Rita Harper SRES (760) 732-3213
Web Reference: http://www.RitaHarper.com
Hi Lnda,

There are 2 or 3 55+ residential communities in Rancho Bernardo.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari