Quality of Life in Charlotte>Question Details

april.m.b89, Renter in Charlotte, NC

Is Beverly Crest a good neighborhood to live in Charlotte? What is it's direction? (S, N, E orW)

Asked by april.m.b89, Charlotte, NC Fri Oct 5, 2012

Answers

8
Beverly Crest is an amenity-filled community, located in the Providence High School zone and is simply a beautiful neighborhood. It is located just off of Highway 16 (Providence Road) which runs north to south and is considered a South Charlotte community. It's proximity to SouthPark, the Arboretum and I-485 makes this a great location for convenience to everything Charlotte!

The web reference below is a link to all available properties in the Beverly Crest neighborhood. I live in the area and would be more than happy to give you a tour of the community if you are not currently working with a real estate agent.

Welcome to Charlotte!
Beverly crest is a nice neighborhood with some very expensive homes, we were looking to buy in this area but there are no single family homes below 300 K , which are ready to move in. there are some townhomes with or without garage , but they are overpriced compared to south charlotte. if you don't mind commute, you can get better value for money further south in ballantyne.
Beverly Crest is a wonderful community of homes with various sections and different price points. The lots are in the .1 to .3 range depending upon one's price range; there is an amenity center with pool, basketball, tennis and walking trails throughout the community. It is very convenient to shopping at the Arboretum shopping center which has movie theaters, restaurants, Harris Teeter grocery store, various speciality shops as well as some of the larger stores like WalMart, Bed, Bath and Beyond etc.

It was developed and built by Saussy-Burbank builders and homes feature exteriors of brick, stone, hardboard siding and fiber cement siding and all are on crawl spaces. There are two entrances - one off of Providence Road and one off of Highway 51. The public school assignment is an excellent one and the community has held its value.

I live in SE Charlotte and have been in real estate for over 15 years. If I can provide any assistance to you on a new home search, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an emai. Interest rates continue to be very favorable and it is a great time to buy and sell in Charlotte!

Sandy Lundgren
Broker/Realtor
Licensed in NC & SC
Allen Tate Company ~South Park Office
6700 Fairview Road
Charlotte, NC 28210

sandy.lundgren@atcmail.com
704-516-8985 – Cell Phone
704-367-7356 – Office Direct
800-816-1367 – Fax
I am a resident of Beverly Crest, as well as a Realtor and can tell you that this neighborhood truly has "it all"! It is an established community who's location (Hwy 16/Providence Rd & Hwy 51/Pineville-Matthews Rd) & proximity to SouthPark, Matthews, I-485, are one of the reasons this neighborhood is so desirable, not to mention the schools! When my husband & I bought here, we were newlyweds without kids. We have come to love & appreciate everything Beverly Crest has to offer & our kids do too! Everything from the pool, tennis courts, walking trails, community events, holiday parades, neighborhood cookouts & the list goes on!
If you aren't currently working with an agent & would love to see what Beverly Crest has to offer, or even other neighborhoods in the south Charlotte area, please give me a call! I'd love to help you in your search!
Thanks!

Kristen L. Bernard
Infinity Realty
Broker/Realtor NC & SC
704-300-0855 (mobile)
704-752-0352 (fax)

http://www.kristenbernard.com

5 Year Winner of Charlotte Magazine's Five Star Real Estate Agent - Best in Client Satisfaction
(2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Good afternoon, April.
Beverly Crest is an established neighborhood in South Charlotte. I've known a few people who lived there and like its location near the Arboretum Shopping center, restaurants, medical and other services. The Community has nicely landscaped main street a pool, clubhouse and tennis courts and an active owners association which plans nice events for the residents throughout the year. It is also a relatively easy commute to Uptown. Several different builders constructed homes here and there is a good variety of home sizes, types and prices. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Beverly Crest is one of the most desirable areas of Charlotte. It is located in area 4 near Providence High School (rated one of the best performing high schools in the system). It would be considered south Charlotte. Although you may not have children who are school age, the school assignments have a huge influence on the perceived value of a home. It is still the first, second, and third rule of finding a home - LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Lol!

The average active home in Beverly Crest is currently listed at $339,800, to give you an idea of the trends. If you would like a full Comparative Market Analysis on the area, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you with that information. If you do not have a designated buyer's agent, I would love to partner with you in your search. If you do have an agent, I wish you all the best in finding the right property.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
Hello April,

A "good" neighborhood really depends on you, and if it will fit your needs. Some people like having amenities, some like neighborhoods near their school, it really all depends. I can say that Beverly Crest is an established neighborhood in South Charlotte, and is well regarded. If you would like more specific information please feel free to call anytime, 704-619-3971.

Have a great day!

Michael Laine
Prudential Carolinas Realty
It is in south Charlotte. I live in this area give me a call if you would like some more details. 7047630059