Question Details

Michele, Home Buyer in

If a section 8 tenant in CA. damage the property and landord report it to the housing authority. What would?

Asked by Michele, Wed Oct 24, 2007

the housing authority do ?

Help the community by answering this question:


Im not positive, but i would i would suggest contacting your local housing authority with that question. I would guess that the housing authority could discontinue to give assistance to the tenant.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer