Quality of Life in Livonia>Question Details

Contessa1, Home Buyer in Livonia, NY

I want a nice home for a vacation or home if I choose therefore it has to be nice one story 3or 4 bedrooms 2baths garageamust air in a nice community

Asked by Contessa1, Livonia, NY Sun Oct 4, 2009

Im picky I like open floor plans I have imagination and can be creative however even though I want a steal I dont want a slum or a bad neighborhood am I asking to much? nice kitchen big bedrooms large living rooms one would be suffice 2 would be ok I like windows and lake views are awesome waterfront property even better I have lived in upstate NY for a good deal of my life so I am savvy to its quirks I am looking for the best scenario we are able to do this can you muster up what we are looking for?

Answers

3

The first thing I would recommend for you is to get yourself a buyers agent to represent you and help you look for what you hope to find in a home. You will need to be pre-qualified for a mortgage so that the agent can show you things in your price range. Please drop me a note. I am part of my companies relocation team and I can easily connect you with an agent that is a top agent, trained and certified to help you. This is a free service to you, so let me help you in this way. I hope to hear from you. If not, the best of luck! I am originally from Rochester, so I know the area you are considering, but I am too far away now to help you myself.

Lisa Brodsky
Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
845-401-1448
lisa.brodsky@coldwellbanker.com
Probably 1st start what you can qualify purchase which could eliminate many properties and communities.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 4, 2009
Hi Contessa,

We are upstate New York transplants no living in Florida and love it. We can certainly understand your interest in seeking your perfect vacation retreat. We maintain a second home in the Mohawk Valley and our children are in Saratoga and the Buffalo area.

If Florida is on your radar, we would be delighted to support your interests or refer you to a top agent in the location you prefer. As I'm sure you have heard, this is still an ideal time for buyers to save and there is much to choose from.

We would be happy to provide you with sample properties that meet your specific criteria. Best wishes with your search.

Susan & Bill Eckler

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 4, 2009