Quality of Life in Columbus>Question Details

daryushnam, Renter in Columbus, OH

I recently found a job in Dayton, but would like to live in Columbus area . Do you have any suggestion which neighborhood around Columbus would work?

Asked by daryushnam, Columbus, OH Tue Oct 2, 2012

I am looking for best access to highway, as close to Dayton as possible within Columbus areas, and with safe and affordable rentals.

Answers

8
Joel Kahn’s answer
The communities of Galloway and Hilliard are probably the closest "suburbs" to Interstate 70, West of Columbus and still considered "Columbus". There are some who disagree, but I think too much further West (West Jefferson for example) and you're not really in Columbus.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 2, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. Look into these areas.
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012
I am from Dayton too, Centerville. Hilliard is a great community with great schools. I have a home for sale near the Tuttle Mall for sale in Saddle brook.
Grove City and the surrounding areas are good options.
Grove City or Hillard would be good and easy highway access.
The south west portion off Columbus or Grove City would be close. Also homes around Georgesville Road and I 270.
Yes, I recently did rent an apartment in that area. Thanks.
Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012
Westgate or Hilltop is nice now, but it's getting ever better.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Hilliard, Galloway, even Grove City would be great suggestions! I am a Realtor for Re/Max Town Center and would be happy to send you an email link to homes in those areas...perhaps let me know what your search criteria is as far as price, bedrooms, parking, etc.? Feel free to contact me at donnamathias@remax.net!
nice home listed in Galloway Ridge for sale. Listed with Keller Williams Brenda Kinsall, MOTIVATED SELLERS