Quality of Life in Brooklyn>Question Details

Liliana, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I need a lawyer!!

Asked by Liliana, Brooklyn, NY Tue Oct 11, 2011

Hi. I looking for very good lawyer who will consent to help me!
About my problem
I have a roommate, whom I almost evicted (I took a lawyer who has helpping me). But I don't want her just evict.. The problem is. This person thinking, what she is unpunished!!!! From the firs day, when I get in truble with her - police had refused to help me! She had steal my UPS package and signed for it (I have a witness - UPS driver who did that day delivery); she had steal my mail.... She had blackmailed to me! She had damage all my apartment, she had steal my personal staff! Also she brought her boyfriend, who living already 2 weeks in my apartment!
I want to sue her if it's possibly in Criminal Court for all that I had say and also for ethical loss (I very sick, and she knows about it. Doctors notice me about cancer).
I lost a lot of money with this girl, and more health... I want to punish her along with law!
Is it possibly to institute this affair against of my roommate? apeljsunka@hotmail.com