Careful Purc…, Home Buyer in James Island, Charle...

I'm looking to buy a unit in Mira Vista. What is the regime fee? HOA fee? Any negitive issues/concerns?

Asked by Careful Purchase, James Island, Charleston, SC Tue Feb 16, 2010

Answers

4
Here's a link which has all current Mira Vista listings. It's a rotating list with new listings added and solds coming off...
Michael
It does depend on the size of the unit. Are you looking to buy a 1, 2 or 3 BR unit? Regime is based on the square footage, for example a 1 BR 779 sq.' unit is about $282 mo. There are several units for sale there give me a call or email me, and I would be happy to help you. I have a couple of units there. In my opinion, Mira Vista is the "Premier" condominium community on James Island. Right now you are buying at bargain basement prices.
With kind regards,
John Richard Wilson
Hi Careful Purchase - regime fees in Mira Vista are based on the size of the unit, for example the 2 BD, 2 BA unit has a regime of $365 per month and this covers insurance, exterior maintenance and some other items. Prices have gone way down from $200-$225,000 purchase prices to in the $160-$180,000 range today. I have one listed in the development for $175,000 and it is in very good condition, third floor unit and right by the elelator. If you would like more info or would like me to email over the available units in Mira Vista, just send me at email at rsandin@carolinaone.com or call me at 843-209-9667.

Thanks and hope to hear from you,

Randall Sandin
Carolina One Real Estate - Charleston Pier Partners
843-209-9667
Hi

The HOA fees ranged according to the size of the unit you are looking to purchase. Anywhere from approximately $240 - $380. Give me a call or send me an email and I can send you some listings to look at if you are interested in some of those properties.

Have a blessed day.

Debbie Knowles Realtor®, GRI
Cell: (843)609-8998

debbieknowles.yourkwagent.com