Quality of Life in Tucson>Question Details

Bill, Renter in Tucson, AZ

I'm looking for a traditional loft for rent in downtown Tucson or near the U of A campus. Must be in area with numerous diners and restaurants.

Asked by Bill, Tucson, AZ Thu May 26, 2011

Bill I would also like to be able to walk to close-by retail stores. Requires washer and dryer. Dishwasher is not required, but is a plus.

Answers

1
Hi Bill -- What exactly is your budget? There are many lofts for rent downtown depending on how much you are willing to pay.

For the past year I lived in a studio apartment at One North Fifth. It is a modern, trendy apartment complex located in the heart of downtown Tucson. Right across the street from Hotel Congress/Cup Cafe. Walking distance to all of the great downtown restaurants (Maynard's, HUB, Downtown Kitchen & Cocktails, Monkey Burger, The Grill, Shot in the Dark, Xoom Juice, and much much more), Prices vary depending on the floor. I paid $650/mo. for a 3rd floor studio. At the time they were offering a promotion where the monthly rent covered all utilities including cable and internet, and I believe they offer similar promotions fairly regularly. Something you might want to look into!