Quality of Life in Millsboro>Question Details

Cj, Home Buyer in Millsboro, DE

I'm a single mom of two, 15 boy and 9 girlLived in Oc.View 9 yrs. May have to move towardMillsbo.Where are good neighborh's?$100Kunder,no

Asked by Cj, Millsboro, DE Sat Nov 27, 2010

lot rent. To cont..we have lived in Oc. View and would hate to move. I pray. It's just the 3 of us. I was able to stay home and when I went to look for fulltime work, needless to say it wasn' there..we lost everything but we have each other. My sister is in Balt. and wll purchase a foreclosure or short sale..anything under $100K for us and I pay mortgage while my plan is to finish my teaching degree, which could take 2 years and work...so thats our story..I'm looking for a neighborhood that is "family" friendly..we just moved into a house that is very inexpensive in Oc. View..however, you get what you pay for and I had to paint every room..its way too small but again, I try very hard to count my blessings..look forward to any info..thank you..

Answers

5
Patty’s answer
I own a home in riverdale community that I have up for sale for 98,500 it has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath and one 1/2 bath the adress is 28547 Tecumseh you should go look at it you will like it it is a cross for the Indian River has a nice size lot but it does have ground rent that is 2600 a year but the taxes are 281.00 dollars a year that is good.THe realtor that has it is ERA the guy name is Steve Wlison the phone number is 302-249-2576
CJ, I am a broker/lender and would like to talk to you about your situation. Please contact me at the number on my profile and we can discuss yours or your sisters purchase options. Thanks you, Marcia.
Hi CJ,
You might want to check on my website to see if there is anything you like. Then get back with me.

Copy and Paste: luvmyhomes.com
Web Reference: http://luvmyhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 28, 2010
To answer your question--I can look in Millsboro area. Houston Acres condos are in a good area, walk into town etc. There might be a 2 bedroom/1 bath unit for sale. It would be $130,000. We would have to try and line up financing for you. Houston Acres condos are on Monroe Ave & Houston Ave. They are white stucco garden style apartments if you wish to drive by. These condos are small so may not be much bigger than where you are renting now. We have larger ones but also a larger price--$150,000

Thank you, Charlie Renschler, Mann&Sons Realtors or Sue Truitt, Mann&Sons Realtors--302-227-9477
The first thing we would need to do is get your sister pre-approved for a loan. Feel free to call me if it's easier, my cell is 302.562.3016