gabriel palo…, Real Estate Pro in Pompano Beach, FL

I love my dog but the condo does not. like to avoid problems and legal battles with associations ?

Asked by gabriel palotas, Pompano Beach, FL Sun Dec 6, 2009

How to find pet friendly condos?

Answers

2
Loving your pet just might be the answer. It has been documented in medical research how a pet can be a positive on your well being. Many elderly people find that the companionship of a pet is vital. I have experienced the difficulties of finding a place for my mom when my dad passed away.. Selling her home was difficult enough in this market. Finding a place that would accept her dog was even more of a challenge. I salute all the buildings that welcome pets. Their decision to embrace this need in their rules and regulations singles them out. I know because I paid a premium price to place my mom in one of these buildings. The sales and turn over of pet friendly buildings is active and is doing just fine. The demand is there and the values indicate it.
I know that there are ways of breaking the barrier. A note from the doctor works for some. It however isolates a pet owner from the rest of the neighbors and make them feel outcasts.
Just an added note. Treat your pet with kindness but observe the rights of others. More buildings would accept pets if this was true. Take it from me my mom lives in a pet friendly building the co-operation is just wonderful.
Hi Gabepal:

The main restrictions from condo associations that do accept dogs are the number of dogs and weight. Of course, some breeds (rottweilers, pitbulls) are also restricted.

If you email me with your dog's weight and breed and your criteria for a condo, area, # bedrooms, location, price, style etc., I would be happy to send you a list of properties that will welcome your dog.

Best wishes,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009