Quality of Life in Columbia>Question Details

Bunk, Renter in Columbia, SC

I am thinking about moving near Columbia, SC. I don't want to be to close to the city and want a safe area. Schools must be good.

Asked by Bunk, Columbia, SC Sun Feb 13, 2011

I want to live in a nice safe area. I am sick of Sumter. Not real interested in the lake. I don't know where I should look. I am not a racist person but a lot of the blacks in Sumter don't like white people and it's like 90% blacks in Sumter. I am not used to being the only white person when I go somewhere. Again don't take this the wrong way. I have nothing against them it's the way they treat me and my family.

Answers

3
Lake Carolina...some great homes in Canterbury Park right now in particular!!!
Um, wow. You'll get a lot more positive response if you don't bring race into the equation. See, agents cannot discriminate in any way and because of your question, helping you would put their licenses at risk.

Good luck, there are certainly plenty of great homes out there for people of all colors.