Quality of Life in 95126>Question Details

Yolanda Simm…, Home Buyer in Graduate Hospital, P...

I am relocating to san jose next year does anyone assist with that move

Asked by Yolanda Simmons, Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Mon Nov 29, 2010

Answers

8
Hi Yolanda,

Some relocation needs are not always apparent when moving to a new area. Providing guidance to accomplish the myriad of needs is simple if we have the timeframe, area of interest and immediate housing needs identified.

Are you doing a residency or have a staff position at a particular hospital or medical facility?

Alleviating difficult San Jose commutes is a very good place to start if housing and location are one of your concerns.

I added a link for all the homes available in the 95126 zip code, however another area may be more suitable depending on your personal needs and preferences.

A helpful hand

Michael
http://LosGatosHomesandRealEstateBlog.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 29, 2010
Yolanda:

Thanks for your question. If by "assistance" you mean financial assistance, I'm afraid that there is not any financial money available through the City that would provide you with help. With falling property values and far less property tax revenue for all cities and governments throughout California, there simply is not the same type of assistance available for housing that once may have existed in this state. You might check with your employer to see if there are any programs that will provide financial assistance in your move or a low cost loan to cover moving costs that might be repaid over time.

You might also be able to find some rental deals here in San Jose and surrounding areas offered by individual landlords (for example, one month free rent with 12 month lease), but deals like this will be offered by individual landlords or apartment communities so check with sites such as http://www.rental.com to look at available housing. The apartment and rental homes located in the best school districts or the most convenient commute areas will probably not need incentives to attract renters, so the trade-off will likely be a small financial incentive but a less desirable area within which to live.

Good luck! And welcome to San Jose!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 29, 2010
Hi Yolanda,
Moving across country and to a new area can be difficult. Turlia has a vast amount of resouces to help you with your move. So the more specific you are will greatly improve your chances to have your needs met.

San Jose is a Great City.

Best Wishes,

Marlo
Can you be more specific on what assistant you are looking for?
Hi Yolanda. There are different ways to provide assistance. Examples are based on if you're moving for a job or personal reasons. Assistance is with making sure you understand the financial requirements as well as long distance home shopping. Get ready for lots of pictures ;-)

Feel free to call or email me at you leisure.

408-647-6326
Web Reference: http://www.calresciplin.com
Hello Yolanda, I am a native of San Jose and love living here. I'm sure you are also looking forward to living in our wonderful city. I would be happy to assist you with relocation information as well as email you a few listings of homes within your budget so that you can get an idea of pricing and amenities in our area. Please contact me through my Trulia profile with your email address and I will be happy to send over as much info as you'd like. Kind regards.
Hello Yolanda,

What kind information are you looking for? I'm a long time resident of San Jose and I will be happy to offer all my knowledge of this area even if it's not related to real estate.
What kind of assistance are you looking for?