Quality of Life in Richmond>Question Details

Do, Other/Just Looking in

I am moving to Richmond in the next couple of months. I think I prefer to live downtown, single family house,

Asked by Do, Mon Jul 23, 2007

I want something quite nice, with a bit of a yard. I look forward to walking to restaurants, shopping, library, night llife etc. Would anyone care to enlighten me on what different areas are llike ? Thank you.

Answers

2
Michael’s answer
Carytown!!!
I've lived all over the United States (currently in sacramento) and Carytown is simply fantastic. The nice people, the shops, resturants, historical value, the streets...I've been looking for a Fan specific site that specilaizes in the historic propeties in the fan, carytown but can only find the big lsiters like remax etc that only have a slew of properties.....
The City of Richmond has simply wonderful city neighborhoods. Among some of the areas that may people find attractive and vibrant are Jackson Ward, Shockoe Slip, Carytown, Ginter Park, Byrd Bark, The Museum District, Church Hill etc. You're more likley to find a home with a yard and to be able to walk to shops and take in the night life in Carytown or The Museum District. For a description of these and other Richmond neighborhoods, you can click on this link http://www.ci.richmond.va.us/departments/presssecretary/neig…

And, when you're ready to make your move call me at 804 237-8575 and I'll make sure that together we find you the home that meets your requirements. For more info about me and my services, go to my website )see link below)

Deb Orth, REALTOR. ACRE- Accredited Consultant in Real Estate, ABR, e-PRO Keller Williams Realty.