Erika, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

I am looking to rent an Ap. in BOCA RATON: gated community, safe place, with good elem. school. 1200$, quickly approved. What do you recommend ?

Asked by Erika, Miami, FL Thu May 9, 2013

Hi all, I am moving from California to Boca Raton, and I will need to find a place to move very quickly, I know some ap. in south Flo you have to wait a week to be approved, and I don't want to stay more than 1-2 days a hotel, after I drove 4 days. What part of BoCA Raton do you recommend?safe and good for family with young kids? We need an Ap.with 2 bed.around 1200$.Thank you in advance :)

Answers

3
Julie Rosenthal Broker’s answer
Hi, fortunately all the Boca Raton schools are excellent. Please feel free to use http://www.Buy-Sell-Rent-Florida.com my website to located, views retnals in your price range and thier photos, maps and aerial viess. Or call me at (561)827-6789 or email me at julier6789@gmail.com .Thanks! Julie Rosenthal, your go-to Boca Raton expert.
Erika,

Boca Raton is an outstanding family oriented community with family friendly neighborhoods, a top ranking school system with plenty of family based amenities from public parks (9 of them), local beaches, museums (Art, Children's and Science to name a few) and a number of other interests for all ages.

Boca Raton is unique in that there isn't really a bad part of town (maybe but for one small section north of downtown called Pearl City), but families tend to gravitate to the west part of the city (whereas Downtown Boca is where the young professionals live and North Boca caters more to students and the universities).

It's obvious from your post that you don't have a great deal of time built into your relocation, I would strongly suggest you work with a local real estate agent (their services to you and other tenants are free) so that he or she can begin to identify suitable housing options and to personally assist in expediting the qualification process while you are still in CA or traveling across country.

The majority of the things that a landlord or property manager looks at (things like credit report, background history, income and employment verification, etc) can be done in advance of you arriving and shared with them to expedite the review process.

I too would be pleased to assist you and your family with your relocation, please feel free to call on me if you need further assistance.

Respectfully,

Scott Miller
Weichert Realtors
FreeAptFinder@gmail.com
561.948.APTS (2787)
Most places take up to a month to get approved. You can have a few things ready so when you do find what you are looking for the approval will go quicker. I will tell you rentals go extremely fast. My suggestion is to have your agent who is familiar with Boxa preview the homes for you and send you videos and pictures. I would be happy to help you s I am very familiar with boca raton.
Please contact me at your earliest continence.
Rosalie Klein
Signature International Real Estate LLC
561-504-8282