Searching, Both Buyer and Seller in Takoma Park, MD

I am looking to move to a community that does not allow cars or does so on a very restricted basis. Hot climate a must. I wish to live at slower pace

Asked by Searching, Takoma Park, MD Fri Apr 8, 2011

As I do not own or want most modern day gadgets that most people seem to find entertaining and necessary, I don't have a television, watch the news, read newspapers or keep up with any current events and seem to be happiest in this state- I do own a laptop which I use as a functional tool. I would like to explore the possiblity of taking such a lifestyle to the next level and moving to a community of like minded people if such exist in the US. Not rustic or turn of the century "hearty" just slow moving by choice and preferrably green and progressive. No morman/quaker jokes please..I believe most of their communities are in colder states anyway. Thanks for any and all leads.

Answers

1
Dear Buyer/Seller;

I for one would like to know a little bit more about you, I find it intriguing and believe me, there are days that I too would feel better when away from this fast pace.

I guess a good place to start would be to identify the areas which would suit you. Information like your current area, is it just you that is looking for this particular lifestyle? or are there other members in your family? Your age would also be a good gage and guide to help to locate.
Feel free to email me as some of the questions here you may not want disclosed for all to see.

Ania
aniamiller@kw.com
Web Reference: http://www.aniamiller.com