Slimremy, Home Buyer in Long Branch, NJ

I am looking to buy a home on Seaview Avenue in Long Branch close to the beach. How is the area. Is there anything I should know or be worried about?

Asked by Slimremy, Long Branch, NJ Sat Aug 28, 2010

Answers

2
Slimremy,

Ethically Realtors cannot answer your question direct. I would suggest you check the local police reports in the area, do drivebys day and night and ask residents of the area their thoughts about the living environment.

Francesca Patrizio, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
Dear Slimremy --- I'm guessing you are looking at Hovnanian's new homes near Seven president's Park? He's building a group of homes and townhomes that will help the area. Some of the sections are in need of an upgrade but after undergoing a facelift, enduring the eminent domain issue, and investing money and time to make the area more desirable, if you're a beach person I think you'll be pleased. Beware as you approach any new development with your checkbook. Do your homework, check with me for comp's, and you can get a nice deal these days. Good luck! -- John.