Jeanblnch, Home Buyer in Duluth, MN

I am looking for a rental condo/home near the u of mn that is relaively safe, good schools. there are so many neighborhoods that it is overwhelming.

Asked by Jeanblnch, Duluth, MN Sun Aug 5, 2012

Answers

2
check out this site it is free and homes in all states. http://nationwidecontractfordeeds.com/rent_to_own.html
Begin your search by contacting a real estate agent. Each of us has had to study the law, the representatiion contracts used in helping our clients find the right rental home and you are going to do much better in meeting your needs with a great agent, ready to act on your behalf at every turn from identifying neighborhoods where the size, type and cost of the new home suits you. Remember, this representation means that you will have the best information, the details you need and the expertise and negotiation skill of your representative realtor to make sure you get what you want. E 612-986-4105

PS I leased two properties last week and many, many more thjis year. My clients were happy to have my assistance and the property owners sent me their appreciation as well.