Quality of Life in Charlotte>Question Details

Peachy, Renter in Charlotte, NC

I am a traveling nurse looking to temporarily rent a furnished apt between Union and Fort Mill, SC. Any recommendations?

Asked by Peachy, Charlotte, NC Thu Sep 8, 2011

Answers

3
Peachy,

I suggest looking in the Ballantyne or Stonecrest areas of South Mecklenburg. Or, you might enjoy Baxter Village in Fort Mill. There is a nice mix of retail shops, restaurants, movie theatres, and the YMCA's at those locations. You might as well enjoy yourself while you are here. It is easy enough to rent furniture from Cort Furniture Rental.

Robin Faison, broker
Peachy,
I know a corporate apartment provider who is local and provides outstanding service, if you need help. Contact ExecNet Properties in Charlotte, 704) 392-9977

Good Luck,
Bill Saint
Classica Homes
Peachy, I have a friend whose basement is available for rent. $495/month furnished. Month-to-month is preferred. It has a separate entrance. It's 1-bedroom, 1 full bath and a sitting area. There is a fridge, but there is not a full kitchen. You would have access to the full kitchen on the main level. Living there now (on the main level) is a family of four. I can put you in touch if you'd like. Location is Waxhaw just off of Providence Road.

Karen Kitzmiller
Coldwell Banker United
kkitzmiller@cbunited.com
704-957-3323