Merrily13, Home Buyer in Kelseyville, CA

IS THERE GOOD SENIOR HOUSING IN THE COARSEGOLD/OAKHURST AREA?

Asked by Merrily13, Kelseyville, CA Sat May 5, 2012

Answers

3
My mother has lived in Oak Creek Park (Road 415, Coarsegold, Ca) which is for 55+ for six years and has been incredibly happy living there. The park is set in a beautiful meadow with gorgous views of the mountains all the way around. They have a beautifully designed club house for social activities, spa and pool ,a small gym, and a lovely lake with walking trails all around that they keep stocked for fishing. If you are a pet lover, there is a dog park for puppy socializing. Should driving ever becomes a problem they offer transportation for shopping, dining, and medical appts, or you can easily walk to the local market and restaurants through the meadow pathway. I've been most impressed with Oak Creek management. They are extremely helpful and friendly, going beyond the call of duty in meeting the residents needs. There are a couple senior parks in the mountain area, but I personally am partial to Oak Creek primarily because of their excellent management, and they offer the best ammenities by far.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Thank you for your interest. We do have housing for seniors. Oakcreek Park has newer manufactured homes in a nice setting with beautiful clubhouse and amenities. We also have the Grandma's Club, a limited number of apartments at very affordable prices. Many seniors live in homes in Yosemite Lakes Park and enjoy the social activities offered through the diverse organizations. Coarsegold also has a Community Center where many active seniors gather for Bingo, etc.
Please feel free to view my website: http://www.LillianPelletier.com
I would be happy to help you with any additional details. My cell number is 559-676-1124.
Lillian Pelletier, GRI
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Love the park but hate the management!