Momof4, Home Buyer in Bryn Mawr, PA

How would you rate Woolwich Twshp for raising a family?And what is the commute like to Cherry Hill, NJ? Thanks

Asked by Momof4, Bryn Mawr, PA Fri Jan 14, 2011

Answers

6
Woolwich Township is one of the fastest growing townships in the State of New Jersey. One of its great features is its close proximity to Philadelphia and Delaware. It offers country living with all the conveniences of suburban living. Easy access to bridges, Rt 295 and the New Jersey turnpike makes commuting easy. For information on the school systems and other features, please visit my website, http://www.Barnhardts.com and click on Area and school information. You can search for homes there too!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hi Mom of 4,
I sold homes in and around the Woolwich area for almost 18 years. Have seen it grow from mostly farm ground to a beautiful community of all types of homes and shops like Swedes Bake shop to a super Wawa. No major shopping centers but thats what makes it so nice I think. You can find anything you need within a few miles except the big department stores. But when you come home you have the small town feel and can enjoy some peace and a life alittle less hurried.

The commute is like the others said, easy via either 295 or the turnpike. I live at exit 7 off 295, Woolwich would be exit 10, just 3 miles north. Cherry Hill is exit 34, therefore 24 miles north of exit 10. My daughter worked in Cherry Hill and it only took her 35 mins. to get there. Well, I will say though she does drive alittle over the speed limit but 35 mins. should get you there from exit 10 without construction delays and hopefully that will be over soon.

So if you'd like more info about Woolwich let me know, or better yet come visit us.
Woolwich is a great town, growing and alot of Newer homes. I've been told agents are not permitted to tell about the ratings of school systems but we can direct you to where to go to find out. Of course the Realtor you are working with is going to tell you that area is great, but what I like to do is connect you to others who actually live in the town, etc. that's the best way to find out. How can you trust an agent for that information anyway.. Contact me if you want an honest agent. LauraC.Remax@gmail.com
Our office is 5 minutes from Woolwich, actually less from the town border. Woolwich is a great place to raise a family. There are very rural areas and very developed areas, you would have a wide variety of choices open to you. Once you are south of Rt 42 the drive is usually smooth and fast and if you want to avoid that altogether you can pick up the turnpike at exit 2 and exit at exit 4 on Rt 38, unless that takes you to far north. That is the way I went to avoid traffic when I worked in Mt Laurel. The Kingsway School system is also very good. I would be happy to help you if you want me to.

I want to be YOUR Realtor for LIFE!
Gyle McCollam, SFR, CNHS, RCC
Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Elite, Realtors
408 Swedesboro Rd
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
609.680.2326 Mobile
856.478.6400 Business
856.478.9612 Fax
http://WWW.GylesHomes.com Website
gmccollam@gyleshomes.com email address
I can help you move from around the corner to around the world. Ask me how!
From Cherry Hill you would head south on 295 for 30 minutes. Woolwich is a wonderful community but initially moving from Brooklyn NY to South Jersey it was better for myself to move to Cherry Hill. My Husband was transferred here with his job in1986. We bought our first home in Washington Twp. in Gloucester Twp. Then we moved to Cherry Hill. He is a nuclear engineer and made the trip from Chery Hill to Salem Cty which is South of Woolwich, Depending on where you are coming from I think you might find Woolwich a bit rural. Good luck and please feel free to contact me for additional information on both areas since I sell homes in Gloucester County and Camden County.
Yvette Veideman
609-707-1212
Woolwich twp is a beautiful area. Quiet rural and a real nice area for families. Lots of nice dev also. Commute is very convenient to cherry hill by way of 295 easy rd for travel. Lots of new construction on295 but that is not a bad thing just holds up drive times mostly around the haddon heights area to voorhess. But on the southern side of 42 on 295 you have a nice moderate traffic line that moves freely.

Larry Sarlo

Weichert

609-868-1171

Lsarlo@Comcast.net
http://WWW.freenjhomelistings.com
http://WWW.searchnjforeclosures.com

Sent from my mobile phone doing business on the go