Quality of Life in 34711>Question Details

Elissa, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

How far is the commute from clermont to orlando during rush hour?

Asked by Elissa, Seattle, WA Mon Apr 28, 2008

Answers

3
I live and work in Clermont and my husband drives to Disney everyday. Clermont is such a beautiful area and we have some awsome deals going on right now. We do not have as many foreclosures as Orlando, but we are not as big of a city either. If you have not driven out you must. We are one of the few areas that has both rolling hills and the chain of lakes. A drive to disney takes about 30 min. but a drive to downtown Orlando takes about 45 min. to an hour, depending on the time of day. I can get to Deland in about an hour via the turnpike. We also have the public bus that many people take into to Orlando to save money on gas. The bus comes fairly often and the pick up station is right on Hwy 27 in Clermont. Please feel free to check out my site and let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.
Elissa,
You can pretty much get to anywhere in Orlando from Clermont during rush hour within 45 minutes using the turnpike and expressways. Most areas of southwest Orlando can be reached in under 30 minutes.
Hello Elissa,

It really depends on how far into Orlando you have to go.
Are you coming from the airport to Clermont?
It would take about 35-40 minutes.

Clermont to Disney?
Without it being Christmas, about 20 minutes.