Brandongoodm…, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

How do you deal with neighbors who won't keep their children off your porch?

Asked by Brandongoodman, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

Hmmmm hate to say, but maybe you could put a little temporary Do Not Enter sign on your porch? Or maybe a Beware of Dog sign ?? Or maybe best to simply ask your neighbors to have the children play at their own homes w/a smile.

Good Luck & when your ready to me..I'll help find a home or condo w/more privacy. 954-304-0999
Have a great evening!
Oh, Brandon. I got the answer!

Buy each trespassing child a desktop computer. That will keep them home for sure (don`t buy them a laptop or a tablet because they will bring it on to your porch and use it there).
Is there something on your porch that attracts children in the first place? As Joseph mentioned below, talk to the parents or put up a fence.
Many times it is easier to change the way we look at things to accept people and their actions, rather than expect those around us to change. I am assuming you have spoken to the kids and parents..... If all else fails you could move.
Turn the hose on them?
Call the police?
Sounds like you've already spoken to the parents so, simplest answer, call the police, non emergency number and have them speak to the neighbor. The police can warn against trespass and if it persists, arrest.