David Patrick, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK

How can First American Title be a better part of your sales team?

Asked by David Patrick, Oklahoma City, OK Tue Dec 30, 2008

We have pushed bringing the Realtors free CE classes. We have pushed free virtual tours and free flyers for listings. We have the most escrow offices of all the title companies in Oklahoma. I am curious as to what else would you like to see First American do to earn your business?

Answers

2
Rose Wilkinson’s answer
Deal with a local bank so we don't have to wait 7 to 10 days for OUR local banks to clear the check. From what I understand, the bank your company draws its checks off of is based out of California. Otherwise, I like First American Title because they are usually savvy about dealing with investors instead of just retail buyers.
Personally, I just want my closing company to be on top of the transaction. I want Title Commitment as quickly as possible. And I would like a HUD several days prior to closing.

The things you mentioned are nice. But for me I just want you to do your job as efficiently as possible. That is what earns my business.