NM, Home Buyer in

Hosner Mountain Road?

Asked by NM, Wed Aug 27, 2008

Considering a home on Hosner Mountain Road in Hopewell Junction. What's that location like? See a lot of beautiful homes but can't really tell what kind of neighborhood it is. Which Metro North station is closest to Hosner Mountain. Thanks for your answers.

Answers

2
Hosner Mountain Road is nearest to the Taconic State Parkway and Route 84. There are new subdivisions with beautiful homes built by Toll Brothers right off Hosner mountain Road. Hopewell is a quaint town that has vastly developed within the last 10 years. Shopping can be done right in town or within 25 minutes to all shopping along Rte 9, or a 30 minute ride to Danbury, Ct.

Metro North has many stops within the 25 minute commuting distance. (Beacon, Hughsonville, Brewster.)

There are many homes on the market in the area. If you send me your criteria, we can narrow down your search. Please feel free to contact me via email mmarina5@optonline.net or at my office 845.226.6610 to gain an edge on homes in Hopewell Junction.

All the Best,
Michele Marina
Associate Broker
Genesis Heritage Real Estate
845.226.6610 office
Hosner Mountain Rd has recently been developed with quite a few very nice new homes. There are some older homes also. It is very convienient to the Taconic and 84 for N,S,E,W commutes. Convience shopping is minutes away. Major Shopping is 15 minutes. There are a couple new subdivisions along the road. The road itself can have some traffic on it in spots as people cut across to the Taconic Parkway. Both Metro North Lines are about 20 minutes or less...Its about equal to both Southeast station in Brewster on the Harlem line or Beacon Station on the Hudson Line. Parking is much easier at Southeast. I personally live in that area just North of Hosner Mountain Rd. Contact me at 845-591-5274 or email at JohnSoldMyHome@gmail.com if you would like to have some area homes sent to you.