gandyak, Renter in New Braunfels, TX

Hi, my family is looking to move to New Braunfels area. Can anyone let me know what areas are best for a young family?

Asked by gandyak, New Braunfels, TX Sun Feb 10, 2013

Good elementary school?
Homes for rent

Answers

6
check out our facebook page and website!
I have been living in New Braunfels since 1998 and the city and county has grown tremendously since then. New Braunfels is a great place to live but keep in mind it is also growing fast as well.
New Braunfels is great for family activities, with awesome Landa Park, two rivers & Schlitterbahn waterpark, sports fields, & hike/bike trails. It depends on what activities are most important for your family. There are subdivisions like Oak Run and Southbank with their own pool, tennis, & play areas. There are homes that are close to elementary schools so children can walk or ride bikes to school.

Our rental market is tight right now. Let me know the specifics of what you're looking for so I can send you detailed information.

We invite you to visit our website http://www.NewBraunfelsTexasHomes.com for school & community information, as well as information on homes that are for lease or sale.

Welcome! I know you'll love it here. Our community is large enough to offer a lot while still small enough to enjoy it all. For instance, at Halloween the children can dress up, visit the downtown businesses (where the streets are cordoned off so there's no traffic), and safely do their trick or treating. This is just one example; there are many others.

Have a great day!
Chyrel Madden, Century 21 Randall Morris & Associates
830/708-5560; e-mail: REALTORS@NewBraunfelsTexasHomes.com
New Braunfels is a wonderful community for a family with children. There are so many activities it's hard to put them all down here. But I guess the highlights are Slitterbahn Water Park is the largest attraction. There are wonderful parks and a children's museum and a small town community feeling.

The schools are great. Here is a link to the New Braunfels Independent School District. nbisd.org

There is a huge range of houses available. You can find anything from a wonderful historic home in side the Loop 337, or new homes in various fordable price ranges.

Aside from the activities that New Braunfels offers there are so many wonderful areas to visit like town of Gruen. gruenetexas.com. It is also wonderfully located for a Sunday drive in the country.

If you would like any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Marilyn J Agee
830-221-5027
http://www.ravenrealtysolutions.com
Hello! I live in and raised a family in New Braunfels and office in nearby Schertz. New Braunfels as a community has alot to offer a young family. It has 2 school districts, lots of recreation involving water especially with 2 rivers running through it and close proximity to Canyon Lake. It is growing ,as is this whole area, and part of that is the quality of life that is enjoyed here. Many of the subdivisions offer community pools, tennis/basketball courts, parks, a couple with boat launch, docks etc. Go online and check the school districts out...New Braunfels ISD and Comal ISD. I also have suggestions on surrounding communities that are also sought after, and whether you want to rent or buy feel free to email me and I can send you information on both...easy!
Thanks and best of luck,
Deb Kempert
Simmonds Real Estate
830-708-0744
The whole area is great. Where you move is only limited to what you want to spend. Price points in Nw Braunfel run from the low 100K to the 500k. Just depends on what you want to spend on a house. This will dictate thheaea you lok in. Let me know if I can help you. I can send you listing on e-mail.
Jeff Clark
Prudential Don Johnson
830-832-0356