Quality of Life in 15129>Question Details

Kavitha, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Hi anyone has information about crime and safety in 15129?

Asked by Kavitha, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Jun 17, 2008

I am planning to move to an apartment in Library Road,15129.Does anyone have inputs about the safety and crime in this area.

Answers

3
I hvae been living in South Park for 17 years and havn't had any problems. I read police blotter in the local paper every month and it is usually just DUI's on the main roads. The only other things in there are the occossional vandalism to property mostly cars. There is very rarely a major crime in this town.
haha i have lived here my entire life and it is a small community. Everyone pretty much knows everyone and you can see the crime each month in the south park news. If anything major happens it is the talk of the town...so when I hear someone ask about the crime rate it makes me laugh because nothing happens here!
You can find community reports and crime data here: http://www.yourlifemoves.com.z57preview.com/community_report…

Kelly Gidzinski
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.