Saundra Allm…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA

Have you viewed "The Shift" Movie?

Asked by Saundra Allman, Fremont, CA Sat May 19, 2012

I was so fortunate, to win the DVD named, "The Shift" from Bruce Kelly on Facebook! I just happened to be posting from sincerely deep in my gut that a shift was taking place in my world and it was happening now! I made the comment on facebook prior to my actual relocation back to the San Francisco Bay Area. I kept corresponding with my sphere of influence about the improving job opportunities and the improving real estate market conditions my friends are enjoying with so much real estate activity, I knew despite how fond I am of my church, garden, technology workshop and community networks in the Humboldt County, I have been contemplating a shift and need for a shift moving my business decisions in a different direction. It was a spontaneous communication on my end, and a moment spontaneously right for Bruce Kelly! I was so fortunate that when I arrived back in the Bay Area, he was so kind to meet with me in person with a signed copy of my two DVD's signed by Michael DeLuise!

Answers

1
Sounds like a very sound career move. Did you get Bruce to sign your hat? LOL!! I hope you have a since of humor because I'm having fun with all your questions. But, truth be known I really do love HATS!!. I haven't missed an "Annual Dad and Chad Day At The Races" with my 32 year old son in 28 years. We always vote on the best HAT award and usually win. Have fun and lots of prosperity with your new move,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012