dexmabel, Home Buyer in Vero Beach, FL

Garden Grove Vero

Asked by dexmabel, Vero Beach, FL Fri Sep 14, 2012

I saw a home in this community on Hawthorne Ln also saw one in Waterford Lakes. Can't decide which community is the best. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Answers

3
Waterford Lakes is located mid town in closer proximity to shopping. It is possible to walk to a Publix grocery store. This is a newer community with smaller lots and fewer trees. The community pool is smaller and there is not a clubhouse. Garden Grove is located south on Hwy One near the county line. Shopping is convenient by car only. This older community has a large clubhouse with many activities and large pool. Mature landscaping and a bit larger lots characterize Garden Grove. Neither community is designated 55+ only but more families with children live in Waterford Lakes than in Garden Grove where more senior citizens tend to reside.
These are both great communities. It really depends on what you're looking for in a community. Garden Grove does offer a lot more amenities compared to Waterford Lakes. Waterford Lakes is closer to shopping. You can call, text or email me with further inquiries 772-480-4660 - Kim@kimcybulski.com Have a great day!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Depends on what you are looking for in a neighborhood. Waterford Lakes is family oriented while Garden Grove is an adult community. Let me know which one would best suit your needs and I will be happy to provide more information. Lia Peters 772-321-9567