Quality of Life in 78613>Question Details

Maryzhel, Home Owner in Aurora, IL

Fr IL and considering moving the fam to the areas of Austin, TX. Researching for a good neighborhood to raise a family with kids.

Asked by Maryzhel, Aurora, IL Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

3
Natasha Baker, REALTOR’s answer
To answer this questions requires a lot more information for you to decide what is best for you. Things you need to consider are distance to work and schools, distance to shopping areas, and much much more. Feel free to contact me with more details and I can build a search that sends you home options meeting your criteria!!

I hope this helps!!
A great community is Cedar Park. It has wonderful schools, nice shopping and mall plus amenities! The cost of housing is reasonable also. If you would like more information about moving to Austin or Cedar Park reply.

Kindly~Kathleen
REALTOR
Hi Mary,

Cedar Park and Austin are a great place to call home. I moved here from New Jersey in 1996. I have lived in different areas in and around Austin and now have called Cedar Park my home for almost 9 years now.

Austin has so many unique areas that you truly need to experience them to see what is the best place to call home. While the heat can be oppressive during July-September the weather is beautiful year round. In February you can be in the 30's one day and the mid 70's the next. It's quite unique.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Best of luck to you on your move.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com